March 16-27 School Closure
Helena Public Schools is delivering content online from this week until spring break to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. During that time, Mr. Cleary will use Moodle to deliver class content to students. Assignments are still being constructed, but they will all be located in our online classroom by March 19. As always, please email at your convenience with questions or concerns.
- Clever – Use this single sign on software (with your Office365 credentials) to reach content pages for all your teachers.
- Moodle – Login using your Office365 credentials (which are the same as PowerSchool) and navigate to your music classroom.
- Here is an overview for orchestra:
- Here is an overview for music tech:
- Digital Office Hours – If you need to chat with Mr. Cleary in some way, he is guaranteed to be available at these times.
- 10:00-11:00 am, Monday-Friday
- 1:00-2:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday
Welcome to Mr. Cleary’s webpage! Please feel free to contact Mr. Cleary with any questions you have about his classes or music at C.R. Anderson Middle School.
Everyone is also encouraged to follow the C.R. Anderson Middle School Music Facebook page to hear about news in the music department!